So last week a friend of mine had a going away party and I was asked to provide some sort of deliciousness for people to partake of. I love to bake and am slightly a cookie monster so I have been sitting in anticipation for a time that I could try this recipe found here.
Behold the results:

Behold the results:
It may not look like much...
(I haven't figured out how to photography food so that it looks appetizing)
but let me tell you it was worth every calorie and fat filled bite. Definitely a recipe worth checking out.
PS. If anyone can name the movie that this post title is quoting then I will be really impressed and possibly give you a high five the next time I see you.
3 comments:
CLUELESS.
gay guy.
roll of pre-made cookie dough.
turned charcoal.
Clueless - a few seconds on the internet tells me that. I want the recipe. And the picture looks pretty professional.
April that one was way to easy! I want my high 5!
Post a Comment